Horticultural Fleece Plant Hoods
Horticultural fleece plant hoods: Small - 0.7m x 0.8m (27" x 31"), Medium - 1.6 x 1m (62" x 39") or Large - 1.5m x 1.8m (59" x 70") ideal for protecting tender garden plants.
(Click pictures to enlarge)Our Ref: TGS-2224
Tree ferns, palms and other exotic plants require frost and harsh weather protection over the winter months.
Horticultural fleece plant hoods have been specially designed for this purpose and are available in 3 sizes to suit your plant types.
Horticultural Fleece Hoods - Key Features
- Create a microclimate and can increase air temperature within the hood by up to 5°
- Lightweight and effective
- Protects delicate plants and shrubs from wind and frost
- Allows light and moisture to filter through
- Use as individual cloches for outdoor or glasshouse plants
- Stiched on 3 sides
- Colour: white
- Available in 3 sizes
Plant Hood Sizes Available
- Small: 0.7m x 0.8m (27" x 31") Pack of 3
- Medium: 1.6m x 1m (62" x 39") Pack of 2
- Large: 1.5m x 1.8m (59" x 70") Pack of 2
- Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses
If you would like further information about this product, please call 01939 251315 or email for a personal response.
The Garden Squad is a mail order website operated by Shawbury Garden Centre with many products made to order or dispatched directly from either the manufacturer or our own warehouse. Certain products may be available for viewing at our garden centre. Please call us before travelling to check that the product you would like to see is available to view.